Refit Mattress takes great pride in offering our customers the absolute best customer service in the industry. At times, even the highest quality products may fail and show early signs of wear or a manufacturer defect. Refit Mattress mattresses come with a full 10-year warranty. Warranty begins the date you purchase the mattress and cannot be transferred. If a defect occurs during the warranty period, Refit Mattress will repair or replace the defective product and in a reasonable amount of time.
- Defects or deterioration in the cell structure of the latex or poly foam
- Defects resulting in splitting or cracking of the material, with normal usage and proper handling
- Body indentations:
– 1″ or greater impression
- Sagging: Your mattress must be continuously supported by a foundation with solid support. This includes solid wood or metal platforms, foundations, or wire grid frames.
- Normal increase of softness exhibited in the mattress material (breaking in process)
- Normal decrease of recovery aspects of latex (breaking in process)
- Mattress fabric (stains, normal wear & tear, etc)
- Bed height
- Sheet fit
- Body indentations:
– Less than minimum impressions as defined in “Warranty Coverage” above.
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation
- Mattress decompressed for extended periods of time (no more than 60 days)
Refit Mattress mattresses have been designed to be used on foundations with solid support with little or no give. This includes slatted wood or metal foundations with slats no more than 4″ apart, wood or metal box foundations, and solid wood or metal platforms. Substitution or use of improper foundations such as old box springs (5+ years or more) without solid support, slatted wood or metal foundations with slats more than 4″ apart, will void your mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied. In the event of a warranty claim, you may be required to provide proof of the quality and suitability of the mattress foundation. If you have any more questions on what type of foundation is acceptable before purchasing, get in touch with us, we’re happy to help.
All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product has been physically stained, abused, damaged, burned, moisture saturated, cut or torn. Refit Mattress reserves the right to refuse repair or replacement of any product deemed to be in an unsanitary condition. This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product. If the original purchaser sells the product, the subsequent purchaser takes the product “as is” and “with all faults.” Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims.